Re: Moon landing Hoax

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:17:10 -0400 Tim O'Donnell
<odonnt@CELINA.K12.OH.US> writes:
And the 'Big Three' auto companies are not 'sitting on' a
100 mpg carburetor.

Actually isn't that around the upper limit if gasoline could
be 100 % converted to mechanical energy.
Tim O'Donnell

Not really..... We are using such 100 mpg carburetors now in our
"not so secret" motor bicycles and lightweight motorcycles.
Please keep this information confidential.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
The home of the 100 mpg carburetor