From: "Hugh Haskell" <hhaskell@MINDSPRING.COM>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: Moon landing Hoax

So, Jim, you are telling us that it is reasonable that NASA and the
rest of the Federal Government, involving at least several hundred
thousand people, have managed to keep this little hoax alive for over
thirty years without anyone, including the Russians, finding out? I
guess you think the alien abductions are serious, too, and the
finding of the remains of the ark on the side of Maount Ararat, as
well as all of the various conspiracy theories about JFK's
assassination? Too quote J. Gordon Liddy, who I understand stole it
from Ben Franklin, "three people can keep a secret, providing two of
them are dead."