Re: [Science] Moon landing Hoax (fwd)

At 18:06 2/20/01 -0800, Bill wrote:
///
I wonder how many watts a student-built pulse laser would need in order
to detect the several retroreflectors still up there?
///
William J. Beaty

Could the answer possibly be zero watts?

We have an impressively high intensity light source, which may be
brought into a desirable opposition to the moon by judicious timing,
so that it might just be possible to watch a fleeting glint of solar
reflection: the albedo of a corner cube compared with moon dust is
quite high, if we looked in the right place at the right time, don't
you think?

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!