Re: [Science] Moon landing Hoax (fwd)

clips and examples they showed. Can anyone help with facts to counter this
stupid show? Thanks,

What I would _not_ teach them is that when scientific data is presented
that counters the accepted story, one does not call that data "stupid" and
try to prove it clearly false.

One should look at the data very carefully and try to ascertain its level
of validity.

However, it is true that some on the is list do have a propensity to reject
automatically new ideas out of hand.

I saw the FOX program and thought it would be an excellent platform to
teach good science methods. It was filled with persuasive data that could
bear close scrutiny in order to teach how to approach science. I wonder if
anyone taped it or if a tape could be requested -- and excellent program.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen