Re: Moon landing Hoax

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:36:11 -0500, Barbara Reger [via Joseph Bellina] wrote:

I am currently teaching about the History of the Space Program. Many of my
students viewed that TV special on Fox 59 last week and now are arguing
that we did not really land on the moon.

I *used* to have irrefutable proof that the moon landings were real, not a
hoax. However, the evidence was stolen by space aliens a few years ago,
while they were trying to abduct me. For details, see Fox 59 (8pm tonight).