Re: Source of Old CRT's

Hi,
We still use the ancient Berkeley Physics Labs
CRT experiment. Does anyone have a source for the
CRT's 3BP-1A( or are selling your old ones).
Until this year our local electronics supplier
could find them. Every year they were more
expensive and from a more obscure manufacturer.

Thanks
Roger Haar
haar@physics.arizona.edu

Greetings-
We still use the tubes, too. We purchased 15 of them in 1995 from:

Davilyn Corp.
13406 Saticoy St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
phone: (800) 235-6222
fax: (818) 787-4732

They were $55.00 each at the time. Hope this helps.

Kate Cleary
University of Chicago
Kersten Physics Teaching Center
5720 S. Ellis Ave.