Re: The earthshaking mu-plus anomaly and collegiality and GR

I have just returned from a session with a colleague who is helping
me to understand general relativity by answering my questions
brilliantly. I'm reading a new book, "Exploring Black Holes:
Introduction to General Relativity" by Edwin F. Taylor and John
Archibald Wheeler. It doesn't try to do all of GR at once (it does
not introduce the Einstein field equations) but it does get one to
the level where some useful calculation can be done. I hope it gets
me there.

Leigh

Isn't it great? Once we're retired we finally have a chance to learn
all that stuff we never had time to learn when we were expected to
know it.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell