Re: Black light notebook

Paper manufacturers often put blue fluorescent dyes in paper
so that the yellow(ing) of the paper is somewhat obscured when
irradiated by 'white' light.
Same sort of idea as 'whiteners' in laundry detergents to make
dingy clothes 'whiter than white'.
The oddity to me is the every other page, unless one page is
intended to be yellow and the next white.

John N. Cooper, Chemistry
Bucknell University
Lewisburg PA 17837-2005
jcooper@bucknell.edu