Re: Gee G-2 is wrong!

Cheers,

I have to agree with Jack on this one. I am always worried about stuff that comes
out of the press office at Brookhaven having been a part of two experiments there
and seeing what they made of our non-results. I think timing here is an important
consideration given a new administration in Washington and this part of the budget
cycle. They did this last year same time with great chest pounding over
insignificant physics.

David