Re: Cosmology

Dear List Members:
Is anyone willing to share their opinion about the possibility of a
non zero cosmological constant. Current observational data seems to strongly
support that the expansion rate is accelerating based on data from type 1a
supernova. Also if we assume that expansion rate is not accelerating don't we
run into an age problem since then it would appear that our oldest stars are
older than the Universe?

Bob Zannelli