Re: [Fwd: LAO Report: Improving Academic Preparation For Higher Education]

If colleges didn't accept such students then a lot of faculty
people and college administrators would be out of work. Many small
colleges and community colleges exist primarily for the benefit of their
employees and the pride of doting parents.
Regards,
Jack