Re: advice on classroom modifications

True. The question is, how abrasive is the dust? Consumer's union (long time
ago) would reject tooth paste, if it contained chalk, or was it diatomaceous
earth (silica).

bc

P.s. Probably soon irrelevant as computers will no longer use recording
heads. Chalk in the keyboard may instead improve performance.