Re: heat is not a noun

This is the first time I've read (heard) this term! My t. r. dict.
gives it the same definition as phlogiston. Maybe all your (pl.) point
is people "reify" and that is what bothers you all. An admirable
project, but I think you all should make this clear, or am I off track?

bc

Leigh Palmer wrote:

Phlogiston died in 1804, must we continue to beat it?

It's not phlogiston that is the enemy; it's caloric.
caloric is alive and actively misconceiving!

Leigh