Re: Physics Test Writers

How much do you pay for top quality MC questions?

Leigh Palmer

Physicists:

If you are interested in making extra money working at home on your
own schedule, consider writing physics tests for ACT.

ACT (formerly the American College Testing Program) prepares multiple
choice tests that are taken by high school students who want to attend
college. The physics portion of our test assesses how well students
can do science reasoning in a physics context. We need folks with a
strong background in physics to help write the physics portion of our
science reasoning test.

Minimum requirements are a B.S. in physics and experience teaching
high school or college physics.

Please contact:

Dr. Philip Zell, Test Development Associate
Development Division
ACT
P.O. Box 168
Iowa City, IA 52243-0168