Re: An interesting application of anti-static sheets

I know several people who use dryer sheets this way plus rubbing their
clothes with them to remove static cling, especially ladies wearing nylon
hosiery and skirts.

George Goth wrote:

Following a discussion of static electricity and the use of anti-static
dryer sheets in my algebra/geometry based class, one of the female
students told me that she rubbed her head with one if she was having a
'bad hair' day. And it works, too.

Has anyone else heard of this being done or has my student discovered
something new on her own?

G W Goth

--
Jerry Hester