Re: satellite clock gravitometer

At 11:33 PM -0800 1/27/01, Leigh Palmer, you wrote about Re:
satellite clock gravitometer:

In fact, the time difference is still unaccountably discrepant after
relativistic modeling is done. The correction used is an empirical
one, but it has the correct sign. I've now told you how to calculate
the result; it may surprise you.

I was indeed surprised when the GR course had us calculate the two
'corrections'.

How big is the discrepancy (we weren't TOLD about THAT detail!)?

Are there proposed sources for the discrepancy?

britton@ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936