Re: Global Energy etc.

Concerning Jack's question:

Sorry, I came in late. What's this all about?

OK. Maybe we could get Jack U. to handle the paperwork for a modest piece
of the action. ^^^

This had to do with the patent Leigh & I plan to apply for concerning my
idea to do stationkeeping for a probe/satellite/shield etc. placed at
the L1 Lagrange point between the Earth and the Sun without using any
rocket/thruster fuel by regulating its solar reflectivity, and extended
by Leigh to do some possibly needed lateral steering as well. See the
archived posts:
http://mailgate.nau.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0101&L=phys-l&F=&S=&P=27436
and
http://mailgate.nau.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0101&L=phys-l&F=&S=&P=28999
to get up to speed.

Jack, I expect your fee would be quite reasonable.

David Bowman
David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu