Re: Global Energy etc.

Sorry, I came in late. What's this all about?
Regards,
Jack
On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, David Bowman wrote:

Regarding the typo in my previous post:

OK. Maybe we could get Jack U. to handle the paperwork of a modest piece
of the action. ^^

I accidentally inserted the incorrect preposition. I meant to say:

OK. Maybe we could get Jack U. to handle the paperwork for a modest piece
of the action. ^^^

David Bowman
David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu

--
While [Jane] Austen's majestic use of language is surely diminished in its
translation to English, it is hoped that the following translation conveys