Italian Phys-Sci Ed system: Seeking Help with Questions for MA class

Dear Fellow Educators:

I am a middle school physical science educator working on my MA in Education.
Currently I am raking a class in comparative education.

Specifically, I am seeking information about the Italian educational system
from any physical science educators who teach 12-13 year old students.

If you can serve as a source for my work over the next 2 months, PLEASE
e-mails me, Dave Menshew.