Normal

It is interesting that you and I and many, many other
physicists look at mundane phenomena differently from the
way in which normal people do. We try to apply our world
view everywhere, as your question illustrates. We try to
figure out why a particular shadow is "that way", or why a
sound accompanies a particular phenomenon. I love this way
of life, and if I had my life to live over I wouldn't want
to be normal.

Leigh
Leigh,
I consider myself quite normal, just more curious, more
like a child and I plan to remain childlike as long as I can.
Tim Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah Nah, Nah Tag your it! ;-)

Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur