Los Alamos Science online

I just received my latest copy of Los Alamos Science (Topic: "Challenges
in Plutonium Science") on CD-ROM because the content is so large -- 2
Volumes at 500 pages.

They also state that you can get the documents at:

http://www.lanl.gov/external/science/lascience/index.html

The BONUS is that they also have many of the back issues in PDF format
as well! I routinely use the "Radiation Protection and the Human
Radiation Experiments" issue in several classes! The Ionizing Radiation
article is very good for use in my Algebra based Physics classes, but it
has been a problem to Xerox. Now I can give them a link to it, and
dispense with Xeroxing!

Peter Schoch