Re: my picture greeting card

Thanks for the suggestion.
Regards,
Jack
On Sat, 30 Dec 2000, Doug Craigen wrote:

brian whatcott wrote:

Which errant reply were you apologizing for exactly, Jim?

The four part greeting each part of which occupied as much space
as two dozen ordinary list mails? Or was the apology for repeating the
entire send another four times?

This put your offering in aggregate as an even bigger
disposal problem than Jack Uretsky's 24 part offering.

Curiously enough I received the whole picture intact. I guess it has to
do with the options I set back when we were testing the NAU server's
abilities with HTML mail. It seems that for those who don't go for the
full deal attachments are much more than just a big download. (... a
suggestion to Jack: bitmaps are about the most wasteful way to save an
image and don't show up in some mailers - generally use jpgs for
photographs and gifs for line art, but either would have made this image
much smaller)

Happy new year anyway: it's the thought that counts!

Yes, Happy New Year to all! My thoughts are with those snowed under in
the "Northeast" - southeast of here. (Anybody in Jew Jersey wanting to
swap some good blizzard stories can contact me off the list.)

Doug Craigen
http://www.dctech.com/physics/about_dc.html

--
While [Jane] Austen's majestic use of language is surely diminished in its
translation to English, it is hoped that the following translation conveys