Re: Hearing aids

Actually, just having a molding made by a commercial practitioner,
last time I did it, was not all that expensive.
I had to pay for a replacement of a VA provided hearing aid (long
story). A navy audiologist put me on to
Hearing Aid Center of America, Inc.
1111 West Center
Harc Mercantile Ltd.
Portage, MI 49024
which provided the replacement (from the manufacturer) at a substantially
reduced cost.