From: "William Beaty" <billb@ESKIMO.COM>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 01:15 PM
Subject: Re: X RAYS
. . .
Heh. It might be possible to make one of these by gluing a scintillator
directly to a cheap CCD camera chip.

William J. Beaty SCIENCE HOBBYIST
website
billb@eskimo.com http://www.amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits science projects, tesla, weird
science
Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 freenrg-L taoshum-L vortex-L
webhead-L