Re: A question about the spin 2 particle.

Jack Thank you very much for your response. Your answer was very helpful
indeed. I would like to thank everyone else who responded to my question.
I am still waiting for The Dirac Memorial lectures. When I receive this
book if Feynman's explanation of why a particle exchange is equivalent to a
rotation makes sense to me I will post that information back to the list.

Bob Zannelli