Re: A question about the spin 2 particle.

In a message dated 12/25/00 5:49:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, jlu@HEP.ANL.GOV
writes:

<<
I am always troubled by questions involving "someone told me that". Also,
I don't understand what the purported quote has to do with the rest of the
question.
Regards,
Jack >>
Jack As I explained the Feynman reference is from the book The Dirac Memorial
Lectures, a book I have ordered but have not received yet. This information
was provided to me by another very accomplished Physicist who is on another
list. Since I don't have the book yet all I have is someone told me. In any
case the identification of particle exchange with particle rotation is a
distraction (Though an interesting one) from my question which is related to
rotations. There was fairly general agreement on that list after some debate,
that for a graviton, the probability amplitude is returned after a one pi
rotation. All of that took place before the first response was ever received
from this list. Also the members of that list tend not to write about me to
third parties but rather respond directly to me. I just guess list etiquette
differs from list to list.

Bob Zannelli