Re: A question about the spin 2 particle.

1. What in the world is a "De Broglie amplitude"? I do not
find the expression in either Schiff or Landau and Lifschitz.
2. Physics question are not settled by vote or popular opinion.
I gave you a reference for my answer. If you wish to correct the
reference there are a number of us who will consider your comments and
respond appropriately.
3. Please give the Feynman reference that you are referring to.
Regards,
Jack
The De Broglie Amplitude is the probabilty amplitude associated with the
eigenvector. Reference The Great Design by Robert K Adair Oxford University
Press 1987 page 179. The Feynman reference is the Dirac memorial lectures.
This was a reference I got from another physics list. I have ordered this
book but I am waiting to recieve it. I will check the reference you mention
if I can get access to it.
My purpose is to try to get an answer to this question. I have given
several different answers on two physics list. It must not be a straight
forward problem. I am grateful for your answer as well as the others.

Bob Zannelli