Re: Julius Sumner Miller Physics Demonstrations

I have researched this one myself. My students love Julius
Sumner Miller. I have just one or two short clips of demos that
were recorded off the television. A company which I believe is
named Western Video sells these programs. I am at home with a
snow day today so I can not check my files. Unfortunately they
are quite expensive. $30 to $50 per 15 minute program. If you
remain interested let me know and I will look up phone numbers
etc.

Tim O'Donnell wrote:

Does any one know of a source of the videotapes of physics
demonstratios madeby Julius Sumner Miller?

Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

--
Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think. --
Niels Bohr