Alaska Notes + Reflections

Please do NOT reply to this message; write to me in private
instead. Why? Because this message has nothing to do with
physics. This list is for discussing issues directly connected
with our professional work.

I am posting this to share my "Alaska Notes" essay. I started
writing it last summer and some of you saw the first draft.
Many new appendices (called reflections) were added in
recent weeks. I apologize to those who may object to this
advertising. Here is the URL:

http://alpha.montclair.edu/~kowalskiL/magadan/marek.html

Reflections are now identified by titles, they can be accessed
either from Alaska Notes or directly from a list of links:

http://alpha.montclair.edu/~kowalskiL/magadan/list.html

Feel free to share my notes with those who may be interested,
for example, with history or sociology teachers. Comments,
if any, will be appreciated. Happy Holidays to all.

Ludwik Kowalski kowalskiL@mail.montclair.edu