Re: wind instrument +- filtering of broadband noise /long/

Leigh mentions a fundamental at the line frequency
and Starling & Woodall mention twice line frequency. Which *is* it?

I did not measure the frequency, but that would discriminate nicely
between my mechanism and that of the authors in question. I'll bet
on mine. (The reorientation trick seems to have some effect, by the way.)

Leigh