From: "David Abineri" <dabineri@CHOICE.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2000 04:49 PM
Subject: Mass/Energy Conservation

I presume that, if you eat a pound of food, you will gain a pound of
weight at that time.

Now, over many days, one eats many pounds and produces many pounds of
waste. How can one describe the mass and energy balance here. If the
waste is less mass than the food, do you necessarily put on weight? If
not what happens?

Thanks for any guidance, Dave Abineri

--
David Abineri dabineri@choice.net