Re: Variac Safety

Immediately go to the nearest hardware or electrical supply firm and purchase an
"AC OUTLET ANALYZER" (U ground plug with three NE 2's to indicate, which of any
possible, the wiring of the outlet tested.) I further test the ground by
connecting a 300W lamp to the ground and the high side of the line. It must
appear at full brilliance.

bc