Re: What to "cover" (Was dimensionsless units etc.)

Anton Lawson's "Classroom Test of Scientific Thinking" from his book "Science Teaching and the Development of Thinking". A similar test is distributed with the Modeling material, but as I remember it omits the 2 variable problems. These are the ones where I see the most gain.

John M Clement

John:
What Piagetian test do you use?

Is this a home grown one or some standard test instrument?

-Derek

Derek Chirnside - DCandPC@netaccess.co.nz
http://users.netaccess.co.nz/mindtools/ (Personal pages)
http://www.phys.canterbury.ac.nz/~physnzip/ (Canterbury pages)