Re: New astronomy class?

Leigh's post reminds me of a great resource I forgot to mention - Sky &
Telescope magazine and website. http://www.skypub.com/

--
Arlyn DeBruyckere

Any high school astronomy teacher should subscribe to this magazine.
In the mid eighties, when Kelly Beatty added the excellent News
sections to it, this has been a very valuable publication even for
those of us who read the primary literature in astronomy and
astrophysics. Sky & Telescope has many interesting articles suitable
for the high school student and is, in my opinion, much better than
its imitators (though I quit looking at them long ago, so others may
enlighten us).

Leigh