Re: What to "cover"

We can't do it all in a single course, but unfortunately the fact
remains that far too many students will see ONLY a single physics
course (or worse, none at all). No answers here either ;-(

Rick

Rick,
We can't do it all, unfortunatley there seems to be more and more
interruptions each year (i.e., drug and alcohol awareness
assemblies) that I feel I get less done. I do get less done. Yet the
"State of Ohio" wants more results (higher test scores). For the first
time in 25 years of teaching I am looking at the possibility of a new
carreer. Kind of scary for a 50 year old. I know I could "hang on"
and I believe I do and would continue to do a reasonably good job,
but the "fun" of the job has gone away. Sorry to vent.
Tim