Re: The "typical" high school physics teacher

Let's continue our possessive attitude regarding language when
it is appropriate to do so. Science class is certainly one place
where this is necessary.

Amen to this! Don't we have enough grief here on this list to teach us to
use precise language and concepts in the classroom. Don't we have even a
modicum of responsibility to teach accurate science to the world --- let
alone our local HS teachers, who can barely hold their own - if that!

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen