The "typical" high school physics teacher

Hello.

My name is Joe Taylor. I am conducting research at Penn State University on
the nature of high school physics teacher preparation in the US. I am
having difficulty finding information as to the average number of
mathematics, statistics, and physics courses that the "typical" high school
physics teacher is required to take as a part of his or her undergraduate
preparation.

Thank you very much.

Joe