Re: Optura

Robert Carlson wrote:

I'd be happen to send single user complementary copies of World-in-Motion to
members on the list that may be considering a video analysis package. As
John mentions, the software is for PCs only, Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 and Me.
These will be preliminary copies of Version 4.0 and I would appreciate any
comments. If you would like a single user complementary copy, please contact
me off the list with your mailing address at:

raacc@aol.com

The CDs will be recordable CDs and I will limit the requests to the first one
hundred responses. Expect the CDs to be delivered by mail sometime between
Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Bob Carlson

Dear Professor Carlson,

I would be very interested in a preliminary copy of WiM v.4. We have
just begun exploring the options in this area and all of us in the
department are complete neophytes, but interested!

Ken Caviness
Physics Dept.
Southern Adventist University
PO Box 370