Interactive Physics Workbook

In a local university book store I saw a workbook for Interactive Physics.
It included some type of player and simulations with guided questions. Can
anyone who has used this material comment on it? It seems interesting, as I
like simulations for students to work on in addition to lab work, not as a
replacement for such actual lab work.

Steve Richardson
richarsd@one.net

"My job is to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable."