Re: Histopy of Science - d"Abrology

I have this also in my notebook - most probably from a subsequent
issue of Physics Today.

Aram d"Abro, educated at Eaton (England) and studied
mathematics in Paris; resident of New York; author of
"Bergson ou Einstein", published in France 1926.

Joseph Ford writes:

We have been asking your "Who is d'Abro?" question for over a
decade here at Georgia Tech. Indeed recommending Vol II "Rise of
New Physics" to beginning QM students, we offer an 'A' in the
course to anyone who can unravel the mystery of d'Abro. Despite
this enticement d'Abro has remained a mystery.

regards,

Sarma.