Re: photoelectric effect (clarifiations)

Jack Uretsky wrote:

Hi Antti-
Then why not consult the original papers (which are cited in the
reference I gave you). And, also, why not just browse through Phil Mag
and Phys Rev and see what physicists were saying at that time?

By using the word "just", I take it that you have an immediate and
convenient way to browse those historical journals? I'd love to know
what it is! Is there some web site I need to find?
--
Dr. James McLean phone: (716) 245-5897
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy FAX: (716) 245-5288