Top Ten Physics Content Areas

Hello, this is my first post.  I am a pre-service h.s. physics teacher soon to be student teaching, and I was interested in getting some opinons on what content should be included in a second h.s. physics course (physics 2).  I am curious because my senior project is to design laboratory experiments for this such case and I am not interested in using my college physics 2 course(intro to electromagnetism, electronics, and optics) as the only guide.  I would like to include some modern and thermodynamics as well as the content mentioned above but I am not quite sure on what to include and what not to.  If it is possible, can people list their top ten areas in physics (other than classical mechanics) that they believe should be included in a second high school physics course.

Thank You,

Jared Rastoka