Re: Stereoscopic vision

I have just recorded a genuine experience. I do not claim
this is an improvement of a faculty. On the other hand it
may be due to the accommodation of the eye not functioning.
I would like to point out that when we view stereoscopic pictures
our eyes are focused to a single distance the distance at which
the pictures are kept. What we see in the stereoscopic vision
is in my view is different from the normal biocular vision when
accommodation is present. It appears to me that this
accommodation
is not working when you are intoxicated and your vision mimics
stereoscopic vision where the eye is focused for a single distance.

regards,

Sarma.