Re: Color

"Spagna Jr., George" wrote:
My house used to have pale beige siding. My younger daughter always
insisted that it was a white house. When confronted with white
paper as a contrast, she still insisted that the house was white!
We solved the "house color problem" by installing new, gray siding!

You may have resolved one difference of opinion about your house's
"whiteness" only to become engaged in another.

White is considered to be a shade of gray (or grey) by at least one
definition, which is: "gray is any color that reflects and/or absorbs
light of all wavelengths equally".

Many graphics artists consider white --> grays --> black to be the
"neutral continuum". In this sense, black is the most absorbtive
possible shade of gray, and white is the most reflective possible shade
of gray.

So your house has gone from a very light shade of grey to a darker shade
of grey :-)

Best wishes,

Larry
Larry Cartwright <exit60@ia4u.net>