Henry LaMothe

About a year ago I found an interesting problem in a Physics book about Henry
LaMothe (hope I spelled that correctly). It seems Henry had an act in which
he would dive off a 40 foot tower and belly-flop into 1 foot of water. It
seems impossible but they had a picture of this act in the book. Now I can't
remember in which book it was and I have not been able to find it in the books
around my office. Does anyone know in which Physics textbook I saw this?

Thanks

Russ