Re: Cause and Effect

Marxist?

French! LibertÈ, EgalitÈ, FraternitÈ

bc

P.s. I don't remember either professing equal sharing.

Joel Rauber wrote:

David Bowman wrote in part:

and shared with the other internal
degrees of
freedom of the block and table as the total entropy of the block/table
system increases in concert with the evermore randomized distribution
of the total internal energy among all the joint system's degrees of
freedom. This energy sharing is very Marxist in character.

I like that last sentence. :-) perhaps we should start a movement to
refer
to the Marxist partition of energy theorem.

Not quite as good as the "speed limit of causation", which really needs
come into common parlance!!!

Joel Rauber
Joel_Rauber@sdstate.edu