Re: Cause and Effect

Apparently Sarma uses "subjective" as a term of praise. I did not realize
that until just now. This caused me to misunderstand the fine points of
his earlier note.

It is not the question of praise are condemnation but acceptance
that all our knowledge is based on our experiences ( the starting
point) and that force concept is due to the immediacy of our
experience of it and thus very much primary than acceleration
which is not.

regards,

Sarma.