Re: Cause and Effect

I do not think so.

As far as Newton's laws are concerned the situation is

No force --------------> No acceleration
There is force---------> There is acceleration

This is a characteristic of a casual relationship.

The concept of force mainly arises from the subjective experience
of pushes and pulls.

The awareness of acceleration is not subjective.

Therefore since we have to proceed from known to the unknown,
force causes acceleration is only thing that is understandable and
not vice versa.

regards,

Sarma.