Sic transit

I just opened my new Physics Teacher (remember, I live in Canada). I
am outraged by an ad I see in there which should have been rejected
by the editor. It names what is clearly a Wilberforce pendulum as a
"Jochen's Spring pendulum". I don't know who Jochen is (and if this
is an error on my part I eagerly wish to be corrected), but this is
a gross posthumous usurpation of intellectual property if I am right.

Leigh

(I could be wrong - I just learned this morning that Leni Riefenstahl
is alive and well at age 98.)