Re: CAUSATION IN PHYSICS

Now I'm wondering if bullets can cause bullet holes and what implications
this may have on our legal system. Perhaps a physics student will become a
lawyer and argue these issues in a criminal case based upon teachings in a
physics course. The press may then ask the physics instructor for an
interview concerning the lawyer's arguments. Food for thought. Of course
this is improbable, because we all know there are no lawyers who have taken
any physics. :)

Bob Carlson